Virtual Events and Technology Solutions

Virtual Events + Technology Solutions

In-person events may attract only 1% of your audience, but how do you engage and monetize the other 99%?

Virtual Events in 2020

Facts and Figures

-2020 saw a 200% increase in the number of organizations hosting virtual events

-84% of organizations spent less on virtual events than they did on in-person events

-52% of organizations reported seeing the same or more attendance than they would expect at an in-person event

-Over 50% of organizations did not host a virtual event because they did not have the technological infrastructure in place OR they did not know how to get their audience to attend

How We Can Help

Virtual + Hybrid Event Consultation

Want to do it on your own, but just need a little help? We’re happy to leverage our team’s 15+ years of experience in events and the latest technologies and platforms. Set up a consultation with us below.

Event Production + Management

Want to make sure your event is awesome and runs smoothly? Let us do the heavy lifting and get you the results that you want. Let’s arrange a meeting to execute the best event to reach your goals.

Technology + Systems Infrastructure

Don’t know where to start when it comes to the equipment and systems you will need to produce your event? We can advise and set it up for you. Reach out and tell us what you are trying to do.

Testimonials

What People Say

We started with blogs and podcasts to engage our audience and had the idea of hosting a sports summit, but didn’t know how to do it. Christian and his team not only helped us make it happen (virtually), but we worked with them to produce 3 virtual sport and technology summits in the Americas, Europe, and Asia and they were wildly successful! 2020 was a great year for us thanks to Christian and his team.

Ole Martin Vebenstad, SportIn Global CEO

Christian me ayudo mucho con la logistica y preparacion para mis eventos en California en 2021. Christian es fiable, creativo y buen trabajador. Muchisimas gracias, Christian. 2021 sera nuestro ano!

Wilson Chavez, Hispano America Soccer League President

News

Recent Events

Schedule a Consultation

Click below to schedule your free 25-minute consultation with our team. Let’s fulfill your destiny!

%d bloggers like this: